The Fall 2014 edition of Connections is now available! Read it here. Highlights include:
- A feature about the new group home in Squirrel Hill named for Dr. Solomon and Sarah Goldberg
- An agency spotlight on the Jewish Community Center of Greater Pittsburgh
- An article about the ReelAbilities - the upcoming disabilities film festival
- A "Rabbi's Message" from Rabbi Mordy Rudolph, Executive Director of the Friendship Circle
- A tribute by the Agency for Jewish Learning to Terry Steinberg's contributions to Inclusion
- Fun and interesting events.